2016/7/11

A designer is a dreamer who creates, I create because I love it, and that satisfies me.


































A B O U T  Charlotte | Love ‧ Beer
----------------------------------------------
 Welcome!  Thank you for stopping by! 
Established in 2016, the girl behind Charlotte | Love ‧ Beer and started to discover fresh, pretty and perfect idea in wedding!

The little words in Charlotte | Love ‧ Beer: " I believe that less is often more when it comes to design. I love working on new projects, new designs, new anything for my shop."

Please take a look around my shop — I hope you enjoy what you see! I appreciate your support.



Q U E S T I O N S
----------------------------------------------
Communication is very important to us. Please don't hesitate to CONTACT US

Send us a message!  We do our best to respond within 24-48 hours from Monday to Friday, however, if there's a large volume of emails, or if research/troubleshooting is required, a reply can be take longer.

♥ Contact ♥ charlottelovebeers@gmail.com



F O L L O W  US
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a peek at Instagram!

Instagram    @charlottelovebeer

Have a look at facebook!  
Charlotte|Love ‧ Beer
  http://www.facebook.com/charlottelovebeers 
The Charlotte Bouquets
  https://www.facebook.com/The-Charlotte-Bouquets-1566710903634208/ 




S T O R E H O U R S
----------------------------------------------
Monday – Friday   9am - 6pm



T H A N K  Y O U
 
Charlotte | Love ‧ Beer
LIVING, LAUGHING, and LOVING LIFE TOGETHER



沒有留言:

張貼留言